Do you have a lot of great ideas to share with the world, but don’t know how to get started? Are you passionate about fitness or health and want to write for a blog that focuses on those topics?
If so, then we want to hear from you! Our blog is always looking for new contributors who are interested in writing guest posts about fitness, wellness, and health.
If you are interested in sharing your voice in our blog or just looking for a platform to help you get a bit of extra publicity for your own webpage or blog then keep reading on for more information about how to become a contributor.
How does our “write for us” work?
It’s pretty simple – you write an article that is over 1000 words long on a topic of your choice (as long as it falls under the fitness/health umbrella), and then submit it to us. Once we receive it, one of our editors will take a look at it and determine if it meets our guidelines. If it does, we will upload it within 5 workdays.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
Before you write and submit your guest post, please take a look at our guidelines below. By doing so, it will help to make the process run smoothly and increase your chances of having your guest post accepted and published. We want to make sure that your guest post is a good fit for our blog and audience.
Overall we want our content to be:
- Well researched
- The article must be at least 1000 words
- Must be well written, grammatically correct, and user friendly
- The article should be factually correct
- Content must be original and pass Copyscape
- You can include one link to your website or blog (It will be a do-follow link).
- All submissions must be made via Google Docs
Additionally, you can add (but this isn’t a requirement):
- Unique pictures
- An author bio
What guest post topics do we accept?
- Weight loss
- Cross Fit
- Physical therapy
- Bodyweight training
- Workout programs
- And anything else related to fitness, working out, training, etc.
What guest post topics we do not accept?
- Steroid or drug-related posts
- Weight loss supplements
- Article containing pornography or other vulgar materials
Submit your guest post
To submit your post, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
– The article you’d like to submit (as a Google doc)
– A short bio about yourself (optional)
- We take a $50 editorial fee for uploading your guest post!
- Keep in mind that we also reserve the right to make editing suggestions before publishing
- Once accepted we will publish the article within 5 workdays
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. Thanks for considering writing for our blog! We hope to hear from you soon.